[clamav-users] "LogClean yes"

domenico madouno at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 16:55:02 UTC 2018

Hi there,

my name is Domenico and I'm new in this list. I know Clamav for many
years but as simple user.
Now I need to deploy a particular application that divides infected
files from clean files. Shortly I have a directory to scan using the On
access function, if the incoming file is infected it will be moved to
"vault" directory, if not it will be moved to "outgoing" directory. Move
infected file is easy using the log file information and a script. Move
the clean file is not easy for now.
I tried to set the option "LogClean" to YES but It not works. No output
on messages log nor to clamav log.
Someone know why and can help me? I'm probably wrong (certainly).

Thanks very much to all,
Domenico