[clamav-users] Fwd: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Fri Jan 26 14:04:33 UTC 2018

which f**g idiot is responsible for that?

This is the mail system at host lists.clamav.net.

                    The mail system

<clamav-users at lists.clamav.net>: mail forwarding loop for
     clamav-users at lists.clamav.net

Betreff: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
Datum: Fri, 26 Jan 2018 14:58:52 +0100 (CET)
Von: Mail Delivery System <MAILER-DAEMON at arges.net.pl>
An: h.reindl at thelounge.net

This is the mail system at host mucha.arges.net.pl.

                    The mail system

<h.reindl at thelounge.net>: host mail-gw.thelounge.net[91.118.73.19] said: 554
     5.7.1 <h.reindl at thelounge.net>: Sender address rejected: Sender
Spoofed,
     please forward this to YOUR tech-support first, time: Jan 26 14:58:42,
     client: 87.98.235.141, server: mail-gw.thelounge.net, contact:
     <postmaster at thelounge.net> +4315953999 (in reply to RCPT TO command)