[clamav-users] ClamAV® blog: ClamAV 0.99.3 has been released!

Andreas Schulze andreas.schulze at datev.de
Fri Jan 26 14:39:33 EST 2018

Am 26.01.2018 um 16:06 schrieb Tobi:
> As far as I understand the release notes of 99.3 its a security fix which has nothing to do with former 99.3 beta.
> The former beta now is 0.100 (http://blog.clamav.net/2018/01/clamav-version-number-adjustment.html).
> So at least for me it makes sense that you have to remove the beta first to apply fixed 99.3 version
I compared 0.99.2 and 0.99.3 and found most of the diffs be present in
0.99.3beta2

now, as the links to bugzilla.clamav.net are public, we see, the issues
where known to the developers since October/November 2017!
They published these changes silent as part of "beta2". They discusses
about CVE at this time!
This is *not* amazing.

Andreas