[clamav-users] ClamAV® blog: ClamAV 0.99.3 has been released!

Micah Snyder (micasnyd) micasnyd at cisco.com
Sat Jan 27 16:09:08 UTC 2018

Yes.   If you’re using the old 0.99.3 beta, there is no need for you to switch to 0.99.3 release patch so long as you’re still comfortable with running a beta.  The beta was in a state where we weren’t comfortable releasing it yet.  There are a few outstanding issues with the feature release that will be resolved soon, and then we’ll call it stable.

Micah Snyder
Software Engineer
Talos
Cisco Systems, Inc.