[clamav-users] clamav-0.99.3 on fedora 27

Micah Snyder (micasnyd) micasnyd at cisco.com
Mon Jan 29 14:56:31 UTC 2018

Fedora must have an install location for openssl-devel that isn’t found by the configure script.

To address the issue right now, you can add the following flag to your configure arguments --with-openssl=/path/to/openssl/install
For example if the headers for openssl were in /usr/local/include/openssl you would use:
./configure --with-openssl=/usr/local

Micah Snyder
Software Engineer
Talos