[clamav-users] Daily version 24256

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Tue Jan 30 16:57:18 UTC 2018

Am 30.01.2018 um 17:50 schrieb Joel Esler (jesler):
> This shouldn't be necessary, we're way past that on Daily.cvd files now, and the issue has been corrected.

yes, *that* issue was corrected, but that don#t mean that soemthing
similar won't happen tomorrow and hence he likes to code something which
would alert in that case - and if it's only because mailing lists like
this where you can find the reason don't work that much when clamd kills
your inbound MX