[clamav-users] Daily version 24256

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at cisco.com
Tue Jan 30 17:02:23 UTC 2018

Understood the concern.  But managing the evil in between an old version of the cvd being used in perpetuity because someone found the link on a clamav-users archive, or working with freshclam to stay current...  it's a hard road.

--
Joel Esler | Talos: Manager | jesler at cisco.com<mailto:jesler at cisco.com>