[clamav-users] Freshclam IPv6 error messages on IPv4-only systems

Paul Kosinski clamav-users at iment.com
Wed Jul 4 12:27:07 EDT 2018

I always build ClamAV for our systems, and use the "--disable-ipv6"
option (among others) when building.

Part of the reason I build locally is so that I always have an old
version around in case something goes horribly wrong. Also, I can run
more realistic tests on the new build before cutting over.