[clamav-users] We STILL cannot reliably get virus updates (since new mirrors)

Eric Tykwinski eric-list at truenet.com
Tue Jul 10 22:13:49 EDT 2018

They have some documentation on their site: https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000540888-Load-Balancing-Geographic-Regions <https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000540888-Load-Balancing-Geographic-Regions>
No clue what regions they are using, but hopefully they donated some, it’s a pretty solid anycast system.

Sincerely,

Eric Tykwinski
TrueNet, Inc.
P: 610-429-8300