[clamav-users] We STILL cannot reliably get virus updates (since new mirrors)

Kevin A. McGrail KMcGrail at PCCC.com
Wed Jul 11 14:46:08 EDT 2018

On 7/11/2018 2:33 PM, Joel Esler (jesler) wrote:
> It is very solid.  We are using *all* of their regions.  As a result
> of this, we've been able to pin point that there are only a couple
> countries, *in the world* that *don't* use ClamAV.  It's very impressive.
Interesting.  Any chance you have a heatmap or something similar?  I'm
interested in data on where OSS is used as much as where it is NOT
used.  See https://s.apache.org/openexpo2018v2-en page 70 if you are
interested.

Regards,
KAM