[clamav-users] Submit Detection Stats - Unknown Option

Micah Snyder (micasnyd) micasnyd at cisco.com
Tue Jul 24 20:26:42 EDT 2018

Hi Chris,

I'm sorry to say that SubmitDetectionStats was deprecated some time ago.  We are actively working on a strategy to provide a replacement mechanism for submitting system and detection stats.

I'm really glad that you're interested in helping the project in that way.  We really look forward to getting some of that information back to help our analysts better gauge signature effectiveness and our developers better understand our target audience.

Kind regards,
Micah

Micah Snyder
ClamAV Development