[clamav-users] I have no idea if my emails are getting through.

Dave Warren dw at thedave.ca
Wed Jul 25 00:44:07 EDT 2018

On 2018-07-24 22:29, Fajar A. Nugraha wrote:
> I'm not sure what the latest state of windows support is. Judging by
> lack of reponses that you find helpful, not many people use it either.

One note here: Not many Windows users install it themselves. I'm betting
the vast majority use it as part of another product and receive version
upgrades and product support through that vendor.

I count myself in this group on my Windows servers, I have only
installed and configured ClamAV on my *nix boxes so I don't actually
have any useful feedback myself.