[clamav-users] clamsubmit error

Micah Snyder (micasnyd) micasnyd at cisco.com
Wed May 9 13:39:10 EDT 2018

It should be working again.

It appears that the move to force HTTPS redirection broke clamsubmit.
As you've noted, clamsubmit has not yet been upgraded to support HTTPS.  It's not ideal, and I certainly wish to upgrade clamsubmit so it protects sensitive submissions, and so we can re-enable forced HTTPS redirection for all of clamav.net<http://clamav.net>.

The web interface, however, can do both http and https.

-Micah

Micah Snyder
ClamAV Development
Talos