clamav-milter.conf LogRotate not in man for clamav-milter 0.99.4 ?

J Doe general at nativemethods.com
Thu May 17 17:41:35 EDT 2018

Hello,

I am currently using clamav-milter version 0.99.4 (most recent version for Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

In the clamav-milter.conf file there is a parameter: LogRotate which is not documented in: man 5 clamav-milter.conf

While the parameter name is fairly self-explanatory, I was wondering - does this only apply if the LogFile parameter is used (ie: if only logging to syslogd this is ignored) ?  Secondly, if this parameter is used, does this cause clamav-milter to terminate on log rotation ?

Thanks,

- J