[clamav-users] Vulnerability Reporting?

Al Varnell alvarnell at mac.com
Tue Aug 6 05:42:20 EDT 2019

I'm also confused by what you mean by "firmware engine" and "compliance"? ClamAV doesn't reside in firmware, so are you referring to firmware vulnerabilities that impact ClamAV performance? If there are any, I have not heard about them. Is there a particular platform that you are referring to?

And with regard to compliance, is there some anti-malware standard that I'm unaware of that needs to be complied with?

Sent from my iPad

-Al-