[clamav-users] Is a +28 hr old daily.cvd normal?

Micah Snyder (micasnyd) micasnyd at cisco.com
Tue Aug 6 12:19:49 EDT 2019

Don't worry about the recommended version warning. We failed to disable the update flag before publishing the new version.  Later this week the new version will be set and the warning will go away.

My apologies for the confusion.  I'll check in with the web and ops team to get an ETA for when that can be fixed.

Regards,
Micah