[clamav-users] clamsubmit error

Micah Snyder (micasnyd) micasnyd at cisco.com
Thu Aug 8 11:18:49 EDT 2019

Clamsubmit currently  uses web forms from the clamav.net submission pages.  The error output is, admittedly, pretty terrible when something goes wrong.

I've seen that type of error output before when there was an outage on the web server side for collecting these but in my own test just now I had no problems uploading either malware or false positive reports.  Can you please try again?

-Micah

    ClamAV 0.101.2/25535/Thu Aug  8 10:18:42 2019

    for I in ./*; do clamsubmit -N 'SecuriteInfo' -e
    webmaster at securiteinfo.com -n $I; done
    invalid cfduid and/or session id values provided by
    clamav.net/presigned. Unable to continue submission.invalid cfduid
    and/or session id values provided by clamav.net/presigned. Unable to
    continue submission.invalid cfduid and/or session id values provided by
    clamav.net/presigned. Unable to continue submission.invalid cfduid
    and/or session id values provided by clamav.net/presigned. Unable to
    continue submission.invalid cfduid and/or session id values provided by
    clamav.net/presigned. Unable to continue submission.invalid cfduid
    and/or session id values provided by clamav.net/presigned. Unable to
    continue submission.invalid cfduid and/or session id values provided by
    clamav.net/presigned. Unable to continue submission.invalid cfduid
    and/or session id values provided by clamav.net/presigned. Unable to
    continue submission.invalid cfduid and/or session id values provided by
    clamav.net/presigned. Unable to continue submission.invalid cfduid
    and/or session id values provided by clamav.net/presigned. Unable to
    continue submission.invalid cfduid and/or session id values provided by
    clamav.net/presigned... etc ...

    I am running command in root user. Files are read/write access.
    What's wrong ?
    Thank you.

    --
    Cordialement / Best regards,

    Arnaud Jacques
    Gérant de SecuriteInfo.com

    Téléphone : +33-(0)3.44.39.76.46
    E-mail : aj at securiteinfo.com
    Site web : https://www.securiteinfo.com
    Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/SecuriteInfocom/132872523492286
    Twitter : @SecuriteInfoCom

    Securiteinfo.com
    La Sécurité Informatique - La Sécurité des Informations.
    266, rue de Villers
    60123 Bonneuil en Valois