[clamav-users] clamsubmit error

Arnaud Jacques webmaster at securiteinfo.com
Mon Aug 12 03:40:02 EDT 2019

Hello Joel,

clamsubmit compiled from source from clamav-0.102.0-beta and from
clamav-0.100.3 get same error message :

invalid cfduid and/or session id values provided by
clamav.net/presigned. Unable to continue submission.

Where does this message come from ? Communication between client and
server ? Datas submitted ? Server side error ?

Cordialement / Best regards,

Arnaud Jacques
Gérant de SecuriteInfo.com

Téléphone : +33-(0)3.44.39.76.46