[clamav-users] Can't download definitions

Dora Smith villandra at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 09:34:04 EDT 2019

Yes, that's pretty much what I did.

The instructions on your web page literally just say to uncomment some
stuff, and here is what is "most popular".

All that book of excess instructions needed to get the thing to work and
you can't even be specific.  And from what I saw the other configuration
file that also had to be edited wasn't mentioned at all, not that it
wouldn't be easy to miss.

Dora