[clamav-users] How do you add specific files to white list ?

Micah Snyder (micasnyd) micasnyd at cisco.com
Wed Aug 21 17:50:10 EDT 2019

I’m not aware of a way to make md5 collisions that also have the exact same file size.  It would be nice to upgrade to SHA256 (and we have already prototyped the code to do so) but that would increase the size in-memory of the hash-based signatures rather significantly.  Still, it is on our roadmap.

-Micah