[clamav-users] ClamAV CVE's

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Fri Aug 23 12:47:57 EDT 2019

On 22.08.19 16:12, Chris Pollock via clamav-users wrote:
>The most current version is ClamAV 0.100.3 for Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS. Is
>there a list of CVE's that I can reference in a bug report to try and
>get ClamAV updated to the latest version?

Debian has this:

https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/source-package/clamav
...which currently only links to:
https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2019-12625

and ubuntu has this:

https://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/clamav.html
...which currently only links to:
https://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/2019/CVE-2019-12625.html

I haven't looked what the "needs-triage" means.

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759