[clamav-users] How to boost clamav? Reloading database results in a talking timeout?

G.W. Haywood clamav at jubileegroup.co.uk
Sat Aug 31 11:48:54 EDT 2019

Hi there,

On Sat, 31 Aug 2019, Henrik K wrote:
> If I encountered a bug like that on some project that I'm maintaining, I
> would be shamed not to rapidly fix it.

If you called it a limitation I could agree, but I guess it's working
as designed.  I'd call it an issue rather than a fault in the software.

If there _are_ bugs in this issue they're in the patch for it, which
may be why, AFAICT, I'm one of only about three people on the planet
who are actually running it.

More testing, by people prepared to chip in some effort instead of
complaining about something that they get for free, would be great.

--

73,
Ged.