[clamav-users] How to boost clamav? Reloading database results in a talking timeout?

Henrik K hege at hege.li
Sat Aug 31 12:32:00 EDT 2019

On Sat, Aug 31, 2019 at 12:21:11PM -0400, Scott Kitterman via clamav-users wrote:

> Not to put too fine a point on it, but if you are unhappy with the service you
> are receiving, you should switch to a different vendor.  I suspect it's
> unlikely you'll get the same value for money elsewhere.

Does this worn cliche really need posting? :-)

But hey, I'm just participating in the community..  sometimes things just
need a bit of nudging.  I wouldn't even continue to nag about it, if this
was a basic volunteer project.  But we are talking about a security company
that should be proud of it's code.