[clamav-users] clamscan dumpcerts

Yas Man clamav at outlook.com
Mon Jan 14 13:23:12 EST 2019

Hello,

I am trying to dump the certificates of a signed PE, but noting is being dumped, the output is simply the scan summary. I went through the list archive but I was not able to find a relevant topic. I also tried dumping the certificate of legitimate files and the results were the same, although running sigtool --print-certs successfully prints the authenticode.

I went through the signatures manual and the authenticode blog post and I can't figure out what am I doing wrong.  I am running ClamAV version 0.100.2.

Thanks.