[clamav-users] Update Issue after updating to 0.100.2
sebastien at secudos.de
Fri Mar 8 10:04:28 EST 2019
We are using clamav now for some years and we were able to solve all
Now I can't figure out what the problem is. I did hours of research
without any good matches.
It starts occurring after update from 0.100.1 to 0.100.2.
We just updated, nothing else, kept previous configurations.
We are using the event "OnErrorExecute"
This event now triggers on like 80% on all systems.
Usually the output in freshclam.log looks like this:
Received signal: wake up
ClamAV update process started at Fri Mar 8 11:27:31 2019
main.cvd is up to date (version: 58, sigs: 4566249, f-level: 60,
Downloading daily-25382.cdiff [100%]
ERROR: Database load killed by signal 11
ERROR: Failed to load new database
Our configuration is without debug.
If I run "freshclam -v" the problem never happens.
So I am unable to get Debug output for this scenario.
You can find these ERROR Message in google, but they are very very old
and those issues don't share any similarities with our situations, at
least this is what I think. Maybe I am wrong.
On some systems I deleted all cache data/all sigs.
On those systems the scheduled updates downloaded everything until all
sigs were up2date. All good!
Few days later, the same issue occurred :/
Please advise me in how to continue in debugging or fixing.
Thanks a lot
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 2460 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the clamav-users