[clamav-users] Any way to auto-update Clam engine (freshclam or any other tools)

Al Varnell alvarnell at mac.com
Tue Mar 12 01:33:18 EDT 2019

Now that you are subscribed to this list you will get an announcement whenever a new version is released or if this list is too noisy for you, just subscribe to clamav- announce <http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml>.

No need to uninstall, just download, configure, compile and install new version, or check with your OS vendor to see if they have an update package. If you tell us what platform you are using, someone might be able to help with that.

Sent from my iPad

-Al-