[clamav-users] Any way to auto-update Clam engine (freshclam or any other tools)

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Tue Mar 12 07:22:05 EDT 2019

On 12.03.19 13:58, Sunhux G via clamav-users wrote:
>I'm on Solaris 10 x86 : we disabled compilers as part of our OS hardening;
>much appreciated if someone can help me make/compile one for our OS.
>So far I can't locate any 0.101.1 for Solaris 10 x86,  only for
>RHEL/Windows.

it's strange that you disable compiling from source code as part of
hardening, but you are willing to take code compiled by someone else and run
it locally.

How do you know that the code doesn't contain backdoor?
- Holmes, what kind of school did you study to be a detective?
- Elementary, Watson.  -- Daffy Duck & Porky Pig