[clamav-users] Database updated over unencrypted connection?

liedekef at telenet.be liedekef at telenet.be
Fri Mar 15 15:31:13 EDT 2019

I'm sorry if I lead you to believe that I don't know development costs time. I'm a developer myself and contributed to lots of open source projects in the past (openldap, mail, squid, nroe, zabbix, ooenmoko and others).
I just can't contribute to every project and currently I am happy with the promised https support in a future version (and with the http support now).

Franky