[clamav-users] Upgrade ClamAV on Mac Problem

Al Varnell alvarnell at mac.com
Mon Mar 18 05:11:31 EDT 2019

Updating it can only properly be done by Apple and they have never been interested in doing that since they first used it.

There are some very old instructions on how to update ClamAV on an OS X Server >= 10.5.6. The author has made it clear that he won't be updating them and the question I asked about one fine point back in Oct 2016 went unanswered, but you might be able to work your way through it:

<https://topicdesk.com/downloads/tutorials/updating-clamav-on-os-x-server-g-1056/ <https://topicdesk.com/downloads/tutorials/updating-clamav-on-os-x-server-g-1056/>>

-Al-