[clamav-users] Scan very slow

Micah Snyder (micasnyd) micasnyd at cisco.com
Mon Mar 18 13:08:34 EDT 2019

Maarten,

This is very concerning, and the details you’ve provide are quite helpful.  Thank you for investigating.
Hopefully we can figure out why the newer daily.cld/cvd is scanning significantly slower than before. Any other details you can provide would probably be helpful.  If you’re aware if any specific file types are causing the issue, or if all files appear to scanning slower that will also help.

-Micah

Micah Snyder
ClamAV Development
Talos