[clamav-users] Slow reload

Bowie Bailey Bowie_Bailey at BUC.com
Tue Mar 19 10:35:39 EDT 2019

ClamAV is taking about 2 1/2 minutes to reload its database on my mail server.  This
seems to frequently happen when we are sending an email, so the Thunderbird will time
out on the send (although the message will frequently go through anyway).

I do have a bunch of third party signatures installed from Sanesecurity and
SecuriteInfo.  Is there a way to get timing information on which signature files are
taking the longest to load?  Or is this mainly a function of file size?

Thanks,

Bowie