[clamav-users] Error Broken Link

Clayton Bugeja clayton at transactium.com
Wed Mar 27 06:56:19 EDT 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are experiencing an issue when trying to download the file from this
link listed in the User Manual to install the Windows non-portable version
of clamav. The broken link is:

http://www.clamav.net/downloads/production/ClamAV-0.101.2.exe

Here is a screenshot of the error encountered when accessing the url above.

[image: image.png]

Could you please let us know what time can we expect a working link to
download the executable version of the latest version of clamav please?

Thank you.

*Best Regards*

*Best Regards*

*Clayton Bugeja*

*_________________________________*

*System Administrator*

*Transactium Ltd.*

*Tel: (356) 2333 3000*

*Direct: (356) 2333 7109*

*Email: clayton at transactium.com <clayton at transactium.com>*

*Web: www.transactium.com <http://www.transactium.com/>*

If you have received this email in error please notify Clayton
@transactium.com <clayton at transactium.com> Any views or opinions presented
in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this
email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts
no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.