[clamav-users] Error Broken Link

Micah Snyder (micasnyd) micasnyd at cisco.com
Wed Mar 27 09:07:00 EDT 2019

Hello Clayton,

Please try either of these links:
http://www.clamav.net/downloads/production/clamav-0.101.2.exe
 https://www.clamav.net/downloads/production/clamav-0.101.2.exe

It appears that the links may be case sensitive.  I will check with the web team to see why that is.

Regards,
Micah

Micah Snyder
ClamAV Development
Talos
Cisco Systems, Inc.

From: clamav-users <clamav-users-bounces at lists.clamav.net> on behalf of Clayton Bugeja <clayton at transactium.com>
Date: Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at 6:57 AM
To: "clamav-users at lists.clamav.net" <clamav-users at lists.clamav.net>
Subject: [clamav-users] Error Broken Link

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are experiencing an issue when trying to download the file from this link listed in the User Manual to install the Windows non-portable version of clamav. The broken link is:

http://www.clamav.net/downloads/production/ClamAV-0.101.2.exe

Here is a screenshot of the error encountered when accessing the url above.

[image.png]

Could you please let us know what time can we expect a working link to download the executable version of the latest version of clamav please?

Thank you.

Best Regards

Best Regards

Clayton Bugeja

System Administrator

Transactium Ltd.

Tel: (356) 2333 3000

Direct: (356) 2333 7109

Email: clayton at transactium.com<mailto:clayton at transactium.com>

Web: www.transactium.com<http://www.transactium.com/>

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify Clayton at transactium.com<mailto:clayton at transactium.com> Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.