[clamav-users] Scan very slow

Tsutomu Oyamada oyamada at promark-inc.com
Thu Mar 28 09:49:39 EDT 2019

Hi Micah

It seems that the  scanning slow down issue of this time has been solved
at some level with CVD Update of the other day.
However, there is still big discrepancy in between the current condition and
the last condition in one month ago.

Date		Files		    Scan time
2019/02/15	2550338		08:53:57
2019/03/15	2612792		19:22:54
2019/03/26	2634489		18:13:56
2019/03/27	2637201		18:10:05

We know the improvement of this time is due to the details of CVD, because
we did not make any change on the user's system.
We are going to try some tuning for scanning.

We like to know if you still have some room to make further improvement
for this slow down issue.
Thank you for your help, in advance.

Best regards,
Oya