[clamav-users] rpm files question [was: ClamAV 0.101.2 announcement?]

Micah Snyder (micasnyd) micasnyd at cisco.com
Fri Mar 29 08:54:17 EDT 2019

This won't help you right now, but our team has been discussing publishing ClamAV on Linux using Snapcraft at the time of each release.  Snapcraft sounds like it may be a good option to make ClamAV accessible faster.
Would you, and others here, be interested in installing a ClamAV snap in the future?

Micah

Micah Snyder
ClamAV Development
Talos