[clamav-users] clamav-milter not being built for 0.102.0

Micah Snyder (micasnyd) micasnyd at cisco.com
Wed Oct 2 16:52:20 EDT 2019

Hi lukn,

You're not missing something.  It appears that configure changes between ClamAV 0.102.0-rc and 0.102.0 broke building of clamav-milter.

We will identify the exact issue and include a fix for it in a 0.102.1 patch release along with one or two other bug fixes.
I'm sorry for the confusion.

Regards
Micah