[clamav-users] [Clamav-devel] ClamAV(R) blog: ClamAV 0.102.0 Release Candidate is now available

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Fri Oct 4 09:53:50 EDT 2019

On 03.10.19 11:05, Dennis Peterson wrote:
>Does this obsolete earlier versions of ClamAV?

depending on what you exactly mean by obsoleting.
older versions will work and will be supported for some time.
but freshclam will warn about newer version available.

if you have installed clamav via any OS/distribution, you usually can trust
them to provide newer version soon.

>On 10/2/19 2:20 PM, Joel Esler (jesler) via clamav-users wrote:
>>Ssl interaction with mirrors and ClamAV.net.
>>
>>Sent from my  iPhone
>>
>>>On Oct 2, 2019, at 16:42, Rick Cooper <rcooper at dwford.com> wrote:
>>>

>>>Not wanting to appear stuipid but exactly what important security
>>>feature does the new lincurl include that is so important to
>>>moving clamav forward?

I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.