[clamav-users] [Clamav-devel] ClamAV(R) blog: ClamAV 0.102.0 Release Candidate is now available

Dennis Peterson dennispe at inetnw.com
Sat Oct 5 09:40:55 EDT 2019

This particular hard requirement (libcurl) affects the communication channel
which is different than causing the code to fail to run at all. So the question
is do the new libcurl requirements immediately break existing systems that are
not yet updated with new libcurl functionality. It is kind of a big deal to
update a widely used library and creates knock-on problems from ripple effect
for production systems subject to strong configuration management policies.

dp