[clamav-users] Question

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Sat Oct 5 11:19:16 EDT 2019

On 05.10.19 15:57, alex mc via clamav-users wrote:
>I'm talking about the source code of the antivirus, but thanks.

your question has been answered then already:
https://lists.clamav.net/pipermail/clamav-users/2019-October/008635.html
https://lists.clamav.net/pipermail/clamav-users/2019-October/008636.html
https://lists.clamav.net/pipermail/clamav-users/2019-October/008637.html

>El sáb., 5 oct. 2019 a las 15:14, J.R. via clamav-users (<
>clamav-users at lists.clamav.net>) escribió:
>
>> > I had already seen all this, but the code itself does not know where it
>> is
>>
>> Are you talking about the virus definitions? Those are also available
>> on the clamav download page. Once downloaded you can use sigtool to
>> extract all the raw files into something you can read.

"Where do you want to go to die?" [Microsoft]