[clamav-users] Unable to compile 0.102.0 with fanotify support

Arthur Ramsey arthurramsey19 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 11:54:58 EDT 2019

Hello,

I’m trying to compile 0.102.0 on Amazon Linux 2 but the configure script isn’t detecting fanotify support:

fanotify    : no (disabled)

I have kernel-devel and glibc-headers installed.  I’ve also confirmed fanotify support with "cat /boot/config-<kernel_version> | grep FANOTIFY”.

I get an error from the configure script:

./configure: line 30024: auto=yes: command not found

Here’s the full configure output: https://pastebin.com/0xYqhr2V <https://pastebin.com/0xYqhr2V>.

This was my attempt to fix it but it didn’t work: https://pastebin.com/k2kCrmHP <https://pastebin.com/k2kCrmHP>.

I also tried latest on master and have the same issue.

Thanks,
Arthur