[clamav-users] Can't get clamd to run: v0.102.0

Brian Fluet bf4peg at zoho.com
Wed Oct 16 08:49:14 EDT 2019

Hi All,

My attempts to test v0.102.0 have failed, specifically being unable
to get clamd to run.  This is on a Win7 machine using the x86
portable.

Double clicking clamd.exe results in a flash of a command window but
that's it.  No log file is created.  I first thought that I had
forgotten to rem-out the .conf "Example" line but I hadn't.  I have
checked the paths in the .conf (log,temp,database) and that another
instance of clamd was not running.  How else do I troubleshoot?

FWIW, v0.101.4 is working fine.

--
Brian Fluet