[clamav-users] No such file or directory + after milter-reject

G.W. Haywood clamav at jubileegroup.co.uk
Thu Mar 5 18:47:21 EST 2020

Hi there,

On Thu, 5 Mar 2020, mauri via clamav-users wrote:

> I try now this way..... but also no chance... for any help, thanks
> Main.cf - Postfix

I can't help you with Postfix configuration I'm afraid, but you'll
probably need to check that you have it right.

> cat clamav-milter.conf
>
> MilterSocket "inet:7357 at localhost"
> ClamdSocket "tcp:127.0.0.1:3310"

Remove the quotes.

> FixStaleSocket true

Useless directive - applies to Unix sockets.

> cat clamd.conf
> LocalSocket /var/run/clamav/clamd.ctl
> FixStaleSocket true
> LocalSocketGroup clamav
> LocalSocketMode 666

I've never actually checked, but I'd be surprised if you can use
_both_ a local (Unix) socket _and_ a TCP socket for clamd, and since
you appear to have configured the milter for TCP then I think you
should remove all these local socket directives.  But you might be
better off using Unix (local) sockets.  I do not like the use of
the word 'local' applied to sockets, I think it's confusing, but
we have what we have.

> TCPSocket "3310"
> TCPAddr "localhost"

Remove the quotes.

Have you checked that clamav-milter and clamd actually start and
continue to run?  Do you know how to do that?

--

73,
Ged.