[clamav-users] freshclam in clamav 0.102.2 stuck in cli_tgzload

Gary R. Schmidt grschmidt at acm.org
Fri Mar 20 22:00:48 EDT 2020

On 21/03/2020 05:00, Stefan Bauer via clamav-users wrote:
> Just out of curiosity, is Solaris still a thing or are you just playing
> around? No offend, I'm seroiusly interested to get some insight on
> solaris use cases.

I use Solaris - 11.3 on x64 at the moment - for my internet facing
stuff, as it's a little less script-kiddie attractive.

Plus I am an ancient BOFH who started out on BSD 4.0 (on a VAX called
munnari :-) ) and all those old 16- and 32-bit systems, PDP-5/8/11,
VAXen of various ilk, m68K-based system, 16-bit HP MPE systems, la la la
la la la  :->

	Cheers,
		Gary	B-)