[Community-sigs] Reporting new signatures -- is this the right address?

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at cisco.com
Mon Jan 5 09:51:00 EST 2015

Yes, this is the correct mailing address to use when reporting new signatures.

ClamAV is maintained by the Talos Group.  The Security Research and Intelligence group within Cisco (who purchased Sourcefire last year).

Immunet is also owned by Cisco, and still given away for free.  It contains the ClamAV engine and definitions as well as its huge Cloud backend detection.

--
Joel Esler
Open Source Manager